Translate

Saturday 30 June 2012

Adventureland!

Hey Kstew's!

So Monica one of the sweetest girls over in the Kristen Stewart Collective Facebook asked me if I could find the hoodie that Kris wore in Adventureland.

Now I didn't really want to introduce character clothing in here only items Kris wears in day to day life or special shoots, but I managed to find a pretty good replica of the green sleeveless hoodie do I thought I'd share it with you beautiful people!

So here's the link to the hoodie, let me know what you think!

http://www.arkclothing.com/Cloak_and_Dagger_Bottle_Green_Sleeveless_Hoody8.html

Pics below include movie still of Em wearing it and the one I found :)

As always you can Twatter and Instagram me @kstewfan123

2 comments:

  1. The Hoodie is made by American Apparel and the color is evergreen. They pop up on ebay from time to time and the AA website.

    ReplyDelete