Translate

Thursday 28 June 2012

Let's Start With An Oldie But A Goodie

Ok as I'm sure if you're a fan of Kristen's or you just have closet envy for her clothes then I'm sure you've seen the heavily coveted EC Star : Nuns With Guns Hoodie (Or The Nuns Hoodie As Kris Calls It)

Unfortunately unless you find some insane person who happens to be selling the original on the internet machine's greatest gift called EBay then you're not gonna have any luck getting one .

Now Wait! Before you ask me what the fuck I'm mentioning it for if you can't get it there is a replica that you can get online at the moment, if like any die hard fan in need of this hoodie it may not be exactly what you're after but we'll take what were given, right?!

Go check out this beauty now and let me know what you think, are you foaming at the mouth for it or are you gonna wait for an eBay find?

http://staceymackenzie.logosoftwear.com/storeshop/buyfromstore/3329f2a5ef4e331d195815a164425a9f

Stick Around Next Post Coming Soon!

Don't forget to Twatter me & Instagram @KStewFan123 :)

No comments:

Post a Comment